Nothing to do over the weekend?
Here’s a few movies that I would love to catch on Netflix during a simple Saturday night
- The boy who harnessed the wind – based on a true story, very inspiring about how a boy saved his village with wind power
- The Theory of Everything – the story about the late Stephen Hawking, an interesting mind and person to learn about. He made impossible possible
- The Pursuit of Happiness – Will Smith acts in this show about how he push from rags to riches.
- American Factory – Interesting to see how Chinese work culture and American work culture can blend together, would it be successful
- Fyre – Many told me to check out this documentary about the best festival in the world that didnt happen